Butterflied Nam Jim ChickenBy Not available On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Butterflied nam jim chicken step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Butterflied nam jim chicken you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Homemade nam jim sauce adds vibrancy to barbecue chicken.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Butterflied Nam Jim Chicken
- 2.3kg Coles RSPCA Approved Extra Large Whole Chicken
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 long green chillies, coarsely chopped
- 4 long red chillies, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped coriander (including leaves, stems and roots)
- 2/3 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (55g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) lime juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
The instruction how to make Butterflied Nam Jim Chicken
- To make the nam jim, process the garlic, combined chilli, coriander, mint, fish sauce, sugar, lime juice and oil in a food processor until smooth.
- Use kitchen scissors to cut along either side of the chicken backbone. Discard backbone. Place chicken, breast-side up, on a chopping board and press down firmly to flatten. Place chicken and half the nam jim in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Preheat covered barbecue on high. (Alternatively, preheat oven to 230C.) Place chicken in a large disposable tray. Place chicken in barbecue or oven and reduce heat to medium or 200C. Roast in covered barbecue using indirect heat, or in oven, basting with juices every 30 mins, for 2 hours or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear when the thickest part of the thigh is pierced with a skewer. Serve with rice, coriander, mint, lime wedges and remaining nam jim.
Nutritions of Butterflied Nam Jim Chicken
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup