Greek Lamb Roast With Oregano Salt And SkordaliaBy Not available On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Greek lamb roast with oregano salt and skordalia step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Greek lamb roast with oregano salt and skordalia you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For the perfect Sunday dinner try this tender lamb roast infused with oregano and served with home made skordalia.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Greek Lamb Roast With Oregano Salt And Skordalia
- 15g punnet oregano
- 2.6kg Coles Australian lamb leg whole roast
- 2 tablespoons sea salt flakes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 whole garlic bulbs, halved crossways
- 200g Perino tomatoes
- 1kg washed potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil, extra
- 1/3 cup (55g) pitted kalamata olives
- Oregano sprigs, extra, to garnish
The instruction how to make Greek Lamb Roast With Oregano Salt And Skordalia
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place 5 oregano sprigs in a large greased roasting pan. Place lamb on top. Finely chop remaining oregano and combine with sea salt flakes and oil. Rub oil mixture all over lamb. Roast for 1 1/2 hours. Add garlic bulbs and lemon to the pan. Roast for a further 1 hour or until cooked to your liking, adding tomatoes in the last 10 mins of cooking. Cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 20 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 6 mins or until tender. Drain. Mash until smooth. Stir in the crushed garlic, lemon juice and 1/3 cup (80ml) of the extra oil. Season. Drizzle with remaining extra oil.
- Serve the lamb with garlic, lemon wedges, tomato, olives, skordalia and extra oregano sprigs.
Nutritions of Greek Lamb Roast With Oregano Salt And Skordalia
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup