Paprika Beef SkewersBy Kate Murdoch On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Paprika beef skewers step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Paprika beef skewers you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Paprika Beef Skewers
- 750g beef rump steak, trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
The instruction how to make Paprika Beef Skewers
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, garlic, mixed herbs, paprika, tomato sauce, salt and cracked pepper. Add the meat and toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, soak 12 bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes to prevent them from burning while cooking. Drain and set aside.
- Remove meat from marinade and thread pieces onto skewers.
- Heat a stove-top grill or non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook skewers in batches for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine mustard and sour cream and serve with skewers.
Nutritions of Paprika Beef Skewers
fatContent: 499.749 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein
sodiumContent: 153 milligrams cholesterol