Pumpkin & Fennel SaladBy Kim Meredith On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Pumpkin & fennel salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pumpkin & fennel salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A hearty Mediterraneanstyle salad thats not short on flavour. Serve as a side dish to grilled meats, or enjoy as a meal on its own.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pumpkin & Fennel Salad
- 300g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 2cm wedges
- 2 small bulbs fennel, cut into 1cm slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 radicchio, trimmed, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup (85g) green olives stuffed with feta, diagonally halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic dressing
The instruction how to make Pumpkin & Fennel Salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the pumpkin and fennel on the tray. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with garlic, salt and pepper. Roast, tossing regularly, for 30-35 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Combine the beans, radicchio, olives, warm pumpkin and fennel. Toss with the balsamic dressing and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Pumpkin & Fennel Salad
fatContent: 193.59 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe