Sauteed Asparagus With Caramelised Balsamic WalnutsBy Cathie Lonnie On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Sauteed asparagus with caramelised balsamic walnuts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sauteed asparagus with caramelised balsamic walnuts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sauteed asparagus with caramelised balsamic walnuts makes for the perfect barbecue side.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sauteed Asparagus With Caramelised Balsamic Walnuts
- 20g butter, chopped
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 60g baby rocket
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan
- Zest of 1 lemon, to serve
The instruction how to make Sauteed Asparagus With Caramelised Balsamic Walnuts
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and garlic. Cook, tossing, for 2 to 3 minutes or until asparagus is just tender and 54 garlic is golden. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add walnuts, vinegar, sugar and 1 tablespoon water to pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until sugar has caramelised and walnuts are coated. Roughly chop.
- Arrange rocket and asparagus on a serving plate. Top with walnut mixture, parmesan and lemon zest. Serve.
Nutritions of Sauteed Asparagus With Caramelised Balsamic Walnuts
fatContent: 158.935 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 14 milligrams cholesterol