One-pan Balsamic Chicken With Capsicum RisoniBy Liz Macri On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking One-pan balsamic chicken with capsicum risoni step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for One-pan balsamic chicken with capsicum risoni you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For an easy midweek meal, try this onepan balsamic chicken with capiscum risoni.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of One-pan Balsamic Chicken With Capsicum Risoni
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium red onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dried risoni
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 70g fetta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil
The instruction how to make One-pan Balsamic Chicken With Capsicum Risoni
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large heavy-based deep frying pan or flameproof casserole dish over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add vinegar. Bring to the boil. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add garlic, onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add risoni, tomatoes and 2 cups cold water. Bring to the boil. Return chicken mixture to pan. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes or until risoni is tender and chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with fetta and basil. Serve.
Nutritions of One-pan Balsamic Chicken With Capsicum Risoni
fatContent: 567.386 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 130 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons