Green Curry PasteBy Kim Coverdale On Oct 16, 2020
Cooking Green curry paste step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Green curry paste you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make home made Thaistyle green curry paste so that you can control the heat in the kitchen.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Green Curry Paste
- 2 eschalots, peeled, quartered
- 2 lemongrass stalks, trimmed, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, quartered
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, chopped
- 6 long green chillies, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander (including roots), washed, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Green Curry Paste
- Place eschalots, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, chilli and coriander in a processor. Process until finely chopped. With motor running, gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream until a smooth paste forms. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Nutritions of Green Curry Paste