HarissaBy Anneka Manning On Oct 15, 2020
Cooking Harissa step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Harissa you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A traditional fiery accompaniment to couscous, harissa is a highlight of North African cuisines, especially those of Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Harissa
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 150g fresh red chillies, de-seeded
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Olive oil, extra
The instruction how to make Harissa
- Combine cumin, coriander and caraway seeds in a saucepan and toast over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 3-5 minutes or until aromatic. Remove seeds from saucepan and cool.
- Combine the red chillies with the toasted seeds, garlic, salt and olive oil in a food processor bowl and process until a paste forms.
- Transfer to an airtight jar and cover with a thin layer of olive oil. Seal and store in the fridge.
Nutritions of Harissa