Roasted Ling With Green Bean And Red Onion SaladBy Not available On Oct 11, 2020
Cooking Roasted ling with green bean and red onion salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted ling with green bean and red onion salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Marinated roasted ling served on a bed of green beans and red onion, then drizzled with French dressing. Perfect for a quick and tasty weeknight meal!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Ling With Green Bean And Red Onion Salad
- 3 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 450g ling fish fillets, boned and cut into 8 strips
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 8 tablespoon French dressing
- 200g green beans
The instruction how to make Roasted Ling With Green Bean And Red Onion Salad
- Mix lemon zest and juice, wine, garlic, sugar and seasoning in a shallow dish, add the ling and leave to marinade.
- For the salad, blanch the beans in boiling water for 4 minutes, then drain and refresh in cold water. Drain well and pat dry, then toss in Coles Simply Less French Dressing.
- Heat the oven for 230C, put the onion wedges in a roasting tin and roast for 15 minutes until tender and browned.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a high heat, add the ling fillets and turn to seal all over. Continue cooking for 5-6 minutes until golden brown but still moist in the middle.
- Pile salad in the centre of the plates, add roasted red onion, then ling. Drizzle some extra French dressing over the fish and serve.
Nutritions of Roasted Ling With Green Bean And Red Onion Salad
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons