Spicy Potato And Chorizo BakeBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 11, 2020
Cooking Spicy potato and chorizo bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spicy potato and chorizo bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Whats better than a spicy potato and chorizo bake for dinner? Serving it up for brunch the next day!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spicy Potato And Chorizo Bake
- 700g red baby potatoes, scrubbed, quartered
- 5 whole garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon MasterFoodsu00ae Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 red capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1cm-thick rounds
- 2 (about 250g) chorizo, sliced
- 2 sweet corncobs, kernels removed
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Sour cream, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Spicy Potato And Chorizo Bake
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Place the potato in a heatproof bowl and cover. Microwave on High for 7u00a0minutes or until potato is just tender. Transfer to a colander to drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, crush 1 of the garlic cloves. Combine the crushed garlic with the oil, lemon juice, paprika, oregano and cumin in a large bowl. Season well. Add the capsicum, onion, chorizo, potato and the remaining whole garlic cloves. Toss to combine.
- Transfer to a large baking dish. Bake, stirring halfway, for 30 minutes or until golden. Stir in the corn. Bake for a further 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle over the coriander and serve dolloped with sour cream, if desired.
Nutritions of Spicy Potato And Chorizo Bake
fatContent: 494.73 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone