Sticky Chicken DrumsticksBy Not available On Oct 11, 2020
Cooking Sticky chicken drumsticks step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sticky chicken drumsticks you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Be warned, these lovely chicken drumsticks are super addictive. Try them tonight!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Sesame seeds, to sprinkle
The instruction how to make Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
- Using a sharp knife, make a couple of cuts into the thickest part of each drumstick. Arrange drumsticks in a single layer in a glass or ceramic dish. Combine soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and garlic in a bowl, then rub over chicken. Place chicken in a fridge for 30 mins to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper and transfer drumsticks to the tray. Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds and bake for 40-45 mins. Cool chicken slightly before serving.
Nutritions of Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe