Cheesy Fondue Cob Dip RecipeBy Charlotte Binns-McDonald On Oct 10, 2020
Cooking Cheesy fondue cob dip recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cheesy fondue cob dip recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Impress your friends with a twist on a retroclassic and try our extracheesy fondue cob dip.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cheesy Fondue Cob Dip Recipe
- 1 cob loaf
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 400g Jarlsberg cheese, rind removed, grated
- 150g gruyere cheese, rind removed, grated
- 2 1/2 cups grated pizza cheese
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1/3 cup kirsch
- Halved radishes, to serve
- Halved baby (Dutch) carrots, to serve
- Pink lady apple wedges, to serve
- Cocktail onions, to serve
- Cornichons, to serve
- Fresh dill sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Cheesy Fondue Cob Dip Recipe
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut 4cm off top of cob. Leaving a 1cm crust, remove soft bread from centre of cob. Place cob on prepared tray. Tear soft bread and cob top into large pieces. Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with melted butter. Toss to coat. Arrange bread pieces around cob on tray. Bake, turning torn bread halfway through, for 12 minutes or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, place garlic and wine in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add cheeses. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until melted.
- Meanwhile, place cornflour in a small bowl. Gradually add kirsch, stirring until smooth. Whisk corn our mixture into cheese mixture. Increase heat to high. Bring to a simmer, whisking. Cook, whisking often, for 2 minutes or until mixture thickens and is well combined.
- Working quickly, place cob on a serving board. Pour cheese mixture into cob. Arrange bread pieces, radish, carrot, apple, onions and cornichons around cob. Sprinkle with dill. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Cheesy Fondue Cob Dip Recipe
fatContent: 614.469 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 90 milligrams cholesterol