Pea And Smoked Ham CroquettesBy Kathy Knudsen On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Pea and smoked ham croquettes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pea and smoked ham croquettes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These golden crunchy croquettes not only make great party food serve them with salad or vegetables and you have a tasty main meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pea And Smoked Ham Croquettes
- 30g butter
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 200g thickly-sliced smoked ham, finely diced
- 1 quantity panada (see related recipe)
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups fresh white breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- Maldon sea salt, to serve
The instruction how to make Pea And Smoked Ham Croquettes
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add peas and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until peas are soft. Using a potato masher, roughly mash peas. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add ham and warm panada to pea mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- Lightly coat hands in flour. Using 1 tablepoon of mixture at a time, shape mixture into small balls. Coat croquettes, 1 at a time, in flour. Dip in egg, then roll in breadcrumbs, pressing on firmly to coat. Place on a tray. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm. Preheat oven to 160u00b0C.
- Pour oil into a large, heavy-based saucepan or wok until one-third full. Heat over medium heat until hot (see tip). Cook croquettes, 8 at a time, for 2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a wire rack over a baking tray. Keep warm in the oven while cooking remaining croquettes. Sprinkle with sea salt. Serve.
Nutritions of Pea And Smoked Ham Croquettes
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe