Singapore Spiced NutsBy Sophia Young On Oct 06, 2020
Cooking Singapore spiced nuts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Singapore spiced nuts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This spicy nut mix is the ultimate footywatching snack.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Singapore Spiced Nuts
- 250ml (1 cup) peanut oil
- 250g small raw red-skinned peanuts
- 250g raw cashews
- 2 cloves garlic, bruised
- 6 small dried chillies
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, centre vein removed, very thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Singapore Spiced Nuts
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat, add peanuts and stir until golden, then remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Repeat frying with cashews, remove and drain.
- Discard all but 2 tablespoons oil from wok. Add garlic and chillies, and cook over medium heat until garlic is golden. Add kecap manis, fried nuts and lime leaves and toss for a minute until nuts are well coated. Remove nuts from wok and cool. Serve with drinks.
Nutritions of Singapore Spiced Nuts