Spinach, Feta And Pine Nut PiesBy Sarah Hobbs On Oct 06, 2020
Cooking Spinach, feta and pine nut pies step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spinach, feta and pine nut pies you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try these delicious vegetarian party pies with a nutty crunch.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spinach, Feta And Pine Nut Pies
- 500g frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup (250g) fresh ricotta
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 100g toasted pine nuts
- 8 sheets filo pastry
- 40g butter, melted
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Spinach, Feta And Pine Nut Pies
- Use your hands to squeeze out as much excess liquid from the spinach as possible. Coarsely chop spinach and place in a bowl. Add the ricotta, feta, dill, mint, garlic, egg and half the pine nuts and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Use a sharp knife to cut the filo into 12cm squares. Brush a filo square with a little butter and top with another filo square. Continue layering with filo and butter to make four stacks. Line four Texas muffin pans (3/4-cup capacity) with the filo pastry. Spoon the spinach filling among the lined pans and sprinkle with remaining pine nuts. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and just set. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Place on serving plates with mixed salad leaves, if desired. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Spinach, Feta And Pine Nut Pies
fatContent: 523.649 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein