Sauteed White Beans & Brussels SproutsBy Not available On Sep 29, 2020
Cooking Sauteed white beans & Brussels sprouts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sauteed white beans & Brussels sprouts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This savoury salad of white beans and brussel sprouts is packed full of flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sauteed White Beans & Brussels Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100g pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 250g brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
The instruction how to make Sauteed White Beans & Brussels Sprouts
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on high. Cook pancetta for 3 mins until crisp. Add garlic, cook for 1 min until fragrant. Add brussels sprouts and sautu00e9 for 3 mins until bright green.
- Add cannellini beans and 1/2 cup water. Cook, stirring, for 3-5 mins on high until sprouts are tender.
Nutritions of Sauteed White Beans & Brussels Sprouts