Rocket & Macadamia PestoBy Alison Adams On Sep 28, 2020
Cooking Rocket & macadamia pesto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rocket & macadamia pesto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Launch into the new year by cooking up a storm with rocket. Popular in Mediterranean cuisine, this salad green is particularly great on pizza, in pasta or pureed into pesto.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rocket & Macadamia Pesto
- 2 bunches rocket, ends trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 80g (1/2 cup) macadamia nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 185ml (3/4 cup) olive oil
- 60g (3/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
The instruction how to make Rocket & Macadamia Pesto
- Process the rocket, basil, macadamias and garlic in the bowl of a food processor until finely chopped. With the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin, steady stream until well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl. Stir in the parmesan and lemon juice. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Rocket & Macadamia Pesto
fatContent: 94.405 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 0.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.5 grams protein