Tomato, Bocconcini And Basil BruschettaBy Claire Brookman On Sep 28, 2020
Cooking Tomato, bocconcini and basil bruschetta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tomato, bocconcini and basil bruschetta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tomato, Bocconcini And Basil Bruschetta
- 8 slices day-old sourdough bread
- 2 garlic cloves, halved lengthways
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 5 bocconcini cheese, torn
- 1/4 cup small basil leaves
The instruction how to make Tomato, Bocconcini And Basil Bruschetta
- Toast both sides of bread until golden. Rub cut side of garlic over 1 side of bread. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Top with tomato, bocconcini and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of oil and serve.
Nutritions of Tomato, Bocconcini And Basil Bruschetta
fatContent: 496.881 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein