Mixed Tomato And Bocconcini BruschettaBy Sarah Hobbs On Sep 27, 2020
Cooking Mixed tomato and bocconcini bruschetta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mixed tomato and bocconcini bruschetta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This classic bruschetta is sure to be a winner at your next dinner party.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mixed Tomato And Bocconcini Bruschetta
- 4 ripe egg tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 ripe yellow egg tomatoes, finely chopped
- 100g baby bocconcini, drained, coarsely torn
- 1/2 cup finely shredded fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 slices ciabatta
The instruction how to make Mixed Tomato And Bocconcini Bruschetta
- Combine the tomato, bocconcini, basil, garlic, vinegar and half the oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on high. Brush both sides of the ciabatta with the remaining oil. Cook on grill for 1-2 minutes each side or until toasted.
- Spoon tomato mixture among ciabatta and place on a serving platter to serve.
Nutritions of Mixed Tomato And Bocconcini Bruschetta
fatContent: 148.18 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein