TapenadeBy Cathie Lonnie On Sep 26, 2020
Cooking Tapenade step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tapenade you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Theres no need to buy olive tapenade when you can make this sensational version yourself.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tapenade
- 3 cups pitted kalamata olives, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 anchovy fillet
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Crostini, to serve
The instruction how to make Tapenade
- Process olives, parsley, garlic, anchovy and capers until finely chopped.
- With the motor running, add oil in a thin, steady stream, scraping bowl with a spatula occasionally, until tapenade is smooth.
Nutritions of Tapenade
fatContent: 177.338 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein