Watermelon And Jamon With Parsley PicadaBy Sophia Young On Sep 26, 2020
Cooking Watermelon and jamon with parsley picada step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Watermelon and jamon with parsley picada you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Watermelon and ham make a sensational pairing in this feisty summer dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Watermelon And Jamon With Parsley Picada
- 30g blanched whole almonds, roasted
- 1 slice rustic-style bread, toasted
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup firmly packed flat-leaf parsley
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry or red wine vinegar
- 1.6kg piece seedless watermelon
- 16 slices jamon or prosciutto, halved lengthwise
The instruction how to make Watermelon And Jamon With Parsley Picada
- Process almonds, bread, garlic and parsley in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Stir in oil and vinegar, then season. Cut watermelon into 2cm high, 4cm squares, wrap with ham and top with a little parsley picada. Serve.
Nutritions of Watermelon And Jamon With Parsley Picada
fatContent: 270.787 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein