Vegetarian PlatterBy Liz Macri On Sep 24, 2020
Cooking Vegetarian platter step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetarian platter you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetarian Platter
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 1 long red chilli
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400g kalamata olives
- 400g fresh ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- olive oil cooking spray
- 430g Turkish bread, cut into 3cm slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
The instruction how to make Vegetarian Platter
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Cut capsicums into quarters. Remove seeds and membranes. Place capsicum, skin side up, on a baking tray.
- Thinly slice half the chilli and 1 garlic clove. Place in a bowl. Add olives and stir to combine. Place olive mixture and ricotta wedge on a baking tray. Finely chop remaining chilli and garlic. Sprinkle over ricotta.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons oil over capsicum, ricotta and olives. Bake, swapping trays over halfway through cooking, for 25 minutes, or until capsicum has blistered and ricotta browned slightly. Set aside ricotta and olives. Place capsicum in a plastic bag. Stand for 5 minutes. Peel away skin. Cut capsicum into wide strips. Combine capsicum, remaining oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Place bread on baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Arrange capsicum, olives, ricotta and bread on a platter. Sprinkle oregano over olives. Serve.
Nutritions of Vegetarian Platter
fatContent: 440.955 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 51.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 13.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 32 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe