Tikka Prawns With Mango RaitaBy Valli Little On Sep 24, 2020
Cooking Tikka prawns with mango raita step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tikka prawns with mango raita you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Give barbecue prawns an Indianstyle makeover with this spicy recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tikka Prawns With Mango Raita
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed
- 2cm piece ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 24 green prawns, peeled (tails intact)
- 1 cup (280g) thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint, plus extra to garnish
- 2 mangoes, flesh chopped
The instruction how to make Tikka Prawns With Mango Raita
- Soak 24 bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes. Puree oil, lime, chilli, ginger, garlic and spices in a blender. Place in a snap-lock bag with prawns, toss to coat, then marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Thread prawns on skewers. Combine the yoghurt, mint and mango, reserving a little mango to garnish. Set raita aside.
- Heat a barbecue or chargrill pan on high heat. In batches if necessary, cook prawns for 2 minutes, turning, until cooked through. Serve with raita and extra mint.
Nutritions of Tikka Prawns With Mango Raita
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe