Spinach & Walnut SaladBy Michelle Noerianto On Sep 23, 2020
Cooking Spinach & walnut salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spinach & walnut salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Walnuts add crunch to this easy and delicious baby spinach salad thats flavoured with honey, orange and a hint of cinnamon.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spinach & Walnut Salad
- 115g (1 cup) walnut pieces
- 125ml (1/2 cup) fresh orange juice
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 150g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Spinach & Walnut Salad
- Place the walnuts in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a chopping board and coarsely chop.
- Whisk together the orange juice, oil, honey, garlic and cinnamon in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the baby spinach and walnut in a serving bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Spinach & Walnut Salad
fatContent: 181.879 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler