Spanish TortillaBy Claire Brookman On Sep 23, 2020
Cooking Spanish tortilla step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spanish tortilla you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spanish Tortilla
- 500g lady christl potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Lupi extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 150g roasted red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
The instruction how to make Spanish Tortilla
- Cook potato in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender. Drain. Whisk eggs and milk together in a jug. Season with pepper.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Heat oil in a 5cm-deep, 20cm (base) non-stick, flameproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Add potato, capsicum, paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to low. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture. Gently shake pan to allow egg mixture to evenly spread in pan.
- Cook, without stirring, for 5 to 6 minutes or until base and edges are firm. Remove from heat.
- Place pan under grill. Cook for 5 minutes or until top is golden and set. Serve.
Nutritions of Spanish Tortilla
fatContent: 176.621 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 189 milligrams cholesterol