Roast Beetroot Dip With Sumac CrispsBy Gemma Luongo On Sep 12, 2020
Cooking Roast beetroot dip with sumac crisps step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast beetroot dip with sumac crisps you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This chip and dip combo not only looks great and tastes divine, its superhealthy, too.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Beetroot Dip With Sumac Crisps
- 1 whole garlic bulb
- Olive oil spray
- 1 bunch beetroot, ends trimmed, washed
- 2 pieces (20cm-diameter) Lebanese bread
- 1 tablespoon sumac
- 130g (1/2 cup) Greek-style yoghurt
The instruction how to make Roast Beetroot Dip With Sumac Crisps
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Trim the top from the garlic bulb. Spray with olive oil spray and wrap in foil. Wrap each beetroot bulb individually in foil. Place the garlic and beetroot on a baking tray. Roast for 45-55 minutes or until the beetroot is tender when pierced with a skewer. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, split the Lebanese bread horizontally to make 4 pieces. Place on baking trays. Spray with olive oil spray. Sprinkle with sumac. Bake for 4-5 minutes or until crisp. Set aside to cool.
- Unwrap the beetroot. Wearing rubber gloves to avoid staining your hands, peel the beetroot and coarsely chop. Transfer the beetroot to the bowl ofa food processor. Unwrap the garlic bulb. Squeeze the garlic from the skins. Add to the beetroot and process until almost smooth.
- Transfer the beetroot mixture to a small bowl. Stir in the yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper. Break the bread into pieces and serve with the dip.
Nutritions of Roast Beetroot Dip With Sumac Crisps
fatContent: 163.715 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons