Bolognese RissolesBy Amira Georgy On Aug 12, 2020
Cooking Bolognese rissoles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Bolognese rissoles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Ready in minutes and with . serves of vegies, these bolognese rissoles are cooked with the risoni inside, saving on washing up!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Bolognese Rissoles
- 1 cup dried risoni
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 brown onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 400g bottle sugo with parmigiano reggiano
- 2 x 90g crunchy side salad bowls
- 1/4 cup balsamic and roasted garlic vinaigrette
The instruction how to make Bolognese Rissoles
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Place half the pasta in a large bowl. Add mince, onion, garlic, carrot, paste, basil, breadcrumbs and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Using hands, mix until well combined. Shape mince mixture into 12 patties. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook rissoles, in 2 batches, for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Add pasta sauce to pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining pasta with salad bowls and vinaigrette. Serve rissoles with sauce and salad.
Nutritions of Bolognese Rissoles
fatContent: 534.404 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 147 milligrams cholesterol