Peppercorn SauceBy Kirrily La Rosa On Aug 11, 2020
Cooking Peppercorn sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Peppercorn sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Peppercorn Sauce
- 30g butter
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 55g can green peppercorns, drained
- 1/2 cup Massel beef stock
- 300ml pure cream
The instruction how to make Peppercorn Sauce
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and peppercorns. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Stir in stock and cream. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until reduced by half.
Nutritions of Peppercorn Sauce