Spicy Beef Hokkien NoodlesBy Nagi Maehashi On Aug 08, 2020
Cooking Spicy beef hokkien noodles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spicy beef hokkien noodles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
"The beauty of stirfries is you can substitute whatever ingredients you have on hand. Prefer chicken? Go for it! And use up any vegetables you have in your fridge!" Nagi Maehashi
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- 400g beef rump steak, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Homemade Chinese Stir-fry Sauce (see notes)
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- Extra 1/3 cup Homemade Chinese Stir-fry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Thai chilli jam paste
- 3 green onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 450g fresh hokkien noodles
- Sliced red chilli, to serve
- Extra sliced green onion, to serve
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
The instruction how to make Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Place beef and stir-fry sauce in a glass or ceramic bowl. Toss to coat. Set aside for 20 minutes to allow flavours to develop.
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large wok over high heat. Add the beef. Stir-fry for 1 minute 30 seconds or until browned and just cooked through. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a heatproof bowl. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in wok. Add garlic and brown onion. Stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add capsicum. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Transfer mixture to beef in bowl.
- Add the extra stir-fry sauce, 3/4 cup water and chilli jam paste to wok. Stir-fry for 30 to 45 seconds or until sauce starts to boil and thicken. Add green onion and snow peas. Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Return the beef and capsicum mixture to wok. Add noodles. Stir-fry for a further 1 minute 30 seconds, tossing until noodles are heated through. Serve topped with chilli, green onion and sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
fatContent: 491.862 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 27.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 60 milligrams cholesterol