Roast Beetroot DipBy Dixie Elliott On Aug 02, 2020
Cooking Roast beetroot dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast beetroot dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Stock up on the breadsticks! Your guests wont be able to stop dipping into this beetroot dip.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Beetroot Dip
- 1 bunch beetroot
- 1 bulb garlic
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup low-fat yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- Fresh dill, extra, to serve
- Grissini (see note), to serve
The instruction how to make Roast Beetroot Dip
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Trim beetroot, leaving 1cm stalks attached. Cut 5mm off the top of the head of garlic.
- Place beetroot and garlic onto prepared baking tray. Spray with oil. Roast for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender when tested with a skewer. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Gently peel and discard skin from beetroot. Squeeze garlic flesh from head.
- Roughly chop beetroot. Place into a food processor with garlic flesh. Process until smooth. Transfer to a glass bowl. Stir in yoghurt, dill, and salt and pepper. Cover. Refrigerate for 3 hours to allow flavours to develop. Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with dill. Serve with grissini.
Nutritions of Roast Beetroot Dip
fatContent: 77.675 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 2 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon