Tray-baked Coq Au VinBy Alison Adams On Aug 02, 2020
Cooking Tray-baked coq au vin step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tray-baked coq au vin you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Impress friends and family with this fussfree, yet flavoursome, classic French favourite.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tray-baked Coq Au Vin
- 1.8kg whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 10 French shallots, peeled
- 2 garlic bulbs, halved
- 10 fresh thyme sprigs
- 100g sliced pancetta
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 250ml (1 cup) white wine
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 25g butter
- Mashed potato, to serve
- Baby parsley, to serve
The instruction how to make Tray-baked Coq Au Vin
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Place the chicken, shallots, garlic, thyme, pancetta and mushrooms in a large, deep baking dish. Season. Drizzle with the oil. Roast for 20 minutes or until chicken is starting to brown. Add u2028the wine and stock. Cook for u2028a further 20 minutes or until the u2028chicken is golden and tender.
- Divide the chicken mixture between serving plates. Whisk butter into the chicken juices and drizzle overu00a0the u2028chicken. Serve with mashed potato u2028and sprinkle with parsley.
Nutritions of Tray-baked Coq Au Vin