Rocket And Macadamia Pesto DipBy Claire Brookman On Aug 01, 2020
Cooking Rocket and macadamia pesto dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rocket and macadamia pesto dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Honeyroasted macadamias are the secret to the bestever pesto.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rocket And Macadamia Pesto Dip
- 1/2 bunch (50g) rocket, trimmed
- 1 cup honey-roasted macadamia nuts (see note)
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100g parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Rocket And Macadamia Pesto Dip
- Place rocket, macadamia nuts, parsley, parmesan, garlic, chilli and salt and pepper in a food processor. Process until well combined and roughly chopped.
- With the motor running, slowly add oil until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to an airtight container. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl. Serve.
Nutritions of Rocket And Macadamia Pesto Dip