One-pan Sticky Lamb Shoulder With Pearl BarleyBy Amira Georgy On Jul 31, 2020
Cooking One-pan sticky lamb shoulder with pearl barley step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for One-pan sticky lamb shoulder with pearl barley you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This roast lamb shoulder smothered in garlic and honey served with nuts, kale and barley, is the perfect onepan feast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of One-pan Sticky Lamb Shoulder With Pearl Barley
- 2 cups pearl barley, rinsed
- 2 leeks, trimmed, thickly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2.5kg lamb shoulder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachio kernels
- Pomegranate seeds, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pan Sticky Lamb Shoulder With Pearl Barley
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a large baking dish.
- Combine barley, leek, capsicum, cinnamon, stock and wine in a prepared baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine garlic, lemon rind and oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Rub all over lamb. Place lamb on barley. Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 2 1/2 hours. Uncover. Bake for a further 1 hour. Brush lamb with honey. Stir kale into barley. Sprinkle with pistachios. Bake for a further 20 minutes or until lamb is sticky and tender. Stand, covered loosely with foil, for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of One-pan Sticky Lamb Shoulder With Pearl Barley