Vegetarian Pad ThaiBy Not available On Jul 30, 2020
Cooking Vegetarian pad Thai step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetarian pad Thai you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a quick and easy vegetarian option use garlicinfused tofu to make this fragrant pad Thai.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetarian Pad Thai
- 200g dried rice noodles
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons tamarind paste or lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) peanut oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 300g pkt Coles Fresh Australian Superfood Stir-Fry
- 200g Soyco Thai Tofu
- 20g chives, halved
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup small coriander sprigs
- 1/3 cup (45g) chopped peanuts
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetarian Pad Thai
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 10 mins or until soft. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar and tamarind or lime juice in a small jug.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan or wok over high heat. Add the garlic, stir-fry mix and tofu and stir-fry for 1 min or until vegetables just start to wilt. Add the soy sauce mixture and noodles and stir to combine. Remove from heat. Stir in the chives, basil, coriander and half the peanuts.
- Divide the vegetarian pad Thai among serving bowls. Top with the remaining peanuts and serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Vegetarian Pad Thai