Sticky Honey And Soy Braised Lamb ShanksBy Not available On Jul 29, 2020
Cooking Sticky honey and soy braised lamb shanks step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sticky honey and soy braised lamb shanks you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This honey, soy, garlic and ginger sauce gives these tender lamb shanks a tasty Asian twist.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sticky Honey And Soy Braised Lamb Shanks
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup (80ml) soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 brown onions, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 Coles Australian Lamb Shanks
- 1 whole star anise
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- 2 bunches Chinese broccoli, steamed
The instruction how to make Sticky Honey And Soy Braised Lamb Shanks
- Preheat oven to 160C. Combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a jug. Place onion in a baking dish. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb for 5 mins or until browned all over.
- Transfer lamb to baking dish. Pour over honey mixture and add star anise. Cover. Bake, turning occasionally, for 2 hours 40 mins or until lamb is tender.
- Increase oven to 200C. Uncover. Bake for 15 mins, basting with soy mixture every 5 mins or until browned. Remove and discard star anise. Sprinkle lamb with spring onion and chilli. Serve with rice and Chinese broccoli.
Nutritions of Sticky Honey And Soy Braised Lamb Shanks