Individual Creamy Potato GratinsBy Louise Pickford On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Individual creamy potato gratins step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Individual creamy potato gratins you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Beneath this gratins deliciously crispy top awaits layers of moist potato complemented with garlic and subtle sweet, nutty flavours.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Individual Creamy Potato Gratins
- Melted butter, to grease
- 400g sebago (brushed) potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 160ml (2/3 cup) thickened cream
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
The instruction how to make Individual Creamy Potato Gratins
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Brush two 250ml (1-cup) capacity ovenproof dishes with melted butter to grease. Alternately layer the potatoes and garlic in the prepared dishes.
- Combine the cream and nutmeg in a medium jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the cream mixture evenly among the dishes. Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until tender. Serve.
Nutritions of Individual Creamy Potato Gratins
fatContent: 449.32 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6.5 grams protein