Roast Beef And Guacamole RollsBy Michelle Noerianto On Jul 27, 2020
Cooking Roast beef and guacamole rolls step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast beef and guacamole rolls you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Classic Aussie roast beef goes casual in a super sandwich bursting with smooth avocado mixed with garlic, tomato and tangy lime.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Beef And Guacamole Rolls
- 800g-piece beef eye fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, stones removed, peeled
- 1 small ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated, washed, dried
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 8 crusty bread rolls, split
The instruction how to make Roast Beef And Guacamole Rolls
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Rub the beef the with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the beef, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes. Transfer to a roasting pan. Roast for 15 minutes for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Cover with foil and set aside for 15 minutes to rest.
- Mash the avocado in a bowl. Stir in the tomato, garlic, chilli, if desired, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the beef. Divide the beef, lettuce, avocado mixture and coriander among the rolls. Wrap a strip of baking paper around each roll and twist to secure.
Nutritions of Roast Beef And Guacamole Rolls
fatContent: 387.18 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon