Chilli-soy Chargrilled Eggplant And BeefBy Claire Brookman On Jul 26, 2020
Cooking Chilli-soy chargrilled eggplant and beef step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilli-soy chargrilled eggplant and beef you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Stir fry eggplant and steak, which has marinated in a spicy, garlic soy mix, for a tasty winter meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilli-soy Chargrilled Eggplant And Beef
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 (300g each) eggplants
- 400g beef rump steak, trimmed
- 1 eschalot, thinly sliced
- 100g dried rice stick noodles
- 1 bunch bok choy, trimmed, halved lengthways
- Rice bran oil spray
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Long red chilli, sliced, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Chilli-soy Chargrilled Eggplant And Beef
- Combine vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, chilli and garlic in a small bowl.
- Cut each eggplant into 8 wedges. Put in a large snap-lock bag. Add 1/4 cup vinegar mixture. Seal bag. Rub to coat eggplant. Put steak in a separate snap-lock bag. Add 1/4 cup of remaining vinegar mixture. Refrigerate eggplant and steak for 1 hour, if time permits. Add eschalot to remaining vinegar mixture for dressing. Set aside.
- Cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Preheat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Lightly spray bok choy with oil. Place on pan, cut-side down. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until lightly charred. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Remove steak from marinade. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove eggplant from marinade. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until tender.
- Thinly slice steak. Arrange noodles, bok choy, steak and eggplant on a platter. Drizzle with dressing. Top with sesame seeds, coriander and extra chilli. Serve.
Nutritions of Chilli-soy Chargrilled Eggplant And Beef
fatContent: 354.437 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 58 milligrams cholesterol