Classic Chicken KievBy Claire Brookman On Jul 26, 2020
Cooking Classic chicken Kiev step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Classic chicken Kiev you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
As if chicken isnt good enough, fill a chicken breast with garlic and parsley butter and youre laughing.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Classic Chicken Kiev
- 150g butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- Rice bran oil, for shallow frying
- Mashed potato, to serve
- Steamed vegetables, to serve
- Salt, to season
The instruction how to make Classic Chicken Kiev
- Place butter, garlic and parsley in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mash with a fork to combine. Spoon mixture into the centre of a 20cm piece of plastic wrap. Roll up to enclose butter mixture, twisting ends to seal. Roll on a board to form a 10cm-long log. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using a sharp knife, make a deep cut along 1 side of each chicken breast to form a large pocket (do not cut all the way through). Remove plastic wrap from butter. Cut butter into 16 thick slices. Place 4 butter slices into each pocket. Secure with toothpicks to enclose filling.
- Place breadcrumbs on a large plate. Season with salt and pepper. Place flour on a plate. Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl. Coat 1 piece of chicken in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg. Coat in breadcrumbs. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining chicken, flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a large baking tray. Pour enough oil into a large frying pan to cover the base. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until golden. Place on prepared tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with mashed potato and steamed vegetables.
Nutritions of Classic Chicken Kiev
fatContent: 925.647 calories
saturatedFatContent: 49.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 25.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 57.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 59 grams protein
sodiumContent: 327 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : budget friendly, easy, pan fry, lunch, dinner, kid friendly, family friendly, winter, autumn, main, breadcrumbs, chicken, chicken recipe, chicken kiev recipe, stuffed chicken breast, dinner recipes, stuffed meat recipes, low carb,
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon