Slow-cooked Lamb With Crispy Parmesan Roast PotatoesBy On Jul 24, 2020
Cooking Slow-cooked lamb with crispy parmesan roast potatoes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Slow-cooked lamb with crispy parmesan roast potatoes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Slowcooked lamb and the allimportant roast potatoes get a delicious Mediterranean twist with crushed garlic and herbs, and a little parmesan.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Slow-cooked Lamb With Crispy Parmesan Roast Potatoes
- 2 tbs MasterFoodsu00ae Garlic & Onion with Italian Herbs
- 1 tbs light extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1/2 tsp MasterFoodsu00ae Oregano Leaves
- 1.5kg lamb shoulder (bone in)
- 1 brown onion, thickly sliced into rounds
- 125ml (1/2 cup) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 250g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- Steamed green beans, to serve
- 1kg sebago potatoes (brushed), peeled, cut into 5cm pieces
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 2 tbs semolina
- 11/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp MasterFoodsu00ae Oregano Leaves
- 60g (1/4 cup) ghee
The instruction how to make Slow-cooked Lamb With Crispy Parmesan Roast Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 160u00baC/140u00baC fan forced. Combine garlic and onion mix, oil, juice of half a lemon and oregano in a small bowl. Rub all over lamb to coat. Season well.
- Place onion in base of a casserole dish. Cut remaining lemon half into slices. Add to pan. Top with lamb. Set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes to marinate. Pour in stock. Cover tightly with foil. Roast, basting halfway with pan juices, for 3 hours 30 minutes or until lamb is very tender.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Season with salt. Bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 8 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Cool in a colander for 10 minutes. Return to pan and gently shake to roughen edges. Transfer to a large bowl. Combine parmesan, semolina, salt and oregano then sprinkle over potatoes. Toss to coat.
- Increase oven to 210u00baC/190u00baC fan forced. Place ghee in a roasting pan. Heat in oven for 5 minutes or until hot and smoking. Carefully add potatoes to hot ghee. Stir to coat. Return to oven. Roast, stirring every 20 minutes, for 1 hour or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, uncover lamb, add tomatoes and roast for a further 20 minutes or until lamb is browned and tomatoes are slightly softened. Cover with foil. Set aside to rest.
- Serve the lamb, tomatoes and potatoes with steamed green beans.
Nutritions of Slow-cooked Lamb With Crispy Parmesan Roast Potatoes