Crispy Chorizo, Corn And Prawn Tray Bake RecipeBy Amira Georgy On Jul 24, 2020
Cooking Crispy chorizo, corn and prawn tray bake recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Crispy chorizo, corn and prawn tray bake recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Ready in minutes, this easy tray bake is loaded with chorizo, corn and garlic prawns, and is covered in a spicy chipotle aioli dressing.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Crispy Chorizo, Corn And Prawn Tray Bake Recipe
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 400g peeled garlic marinated prawns (see note)
- 3 corn cobs, husks and silks removed, cut into 2cm slices
- 2 chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chipotle aioli
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped, plus extra, sliced, to serve
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus extra leaves, to serve
- Chargrilled bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Crispy Chorizo, Corn And Prawn Tray Bake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Grease a large baking tray with sides.
- Combine oil and paprika in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add prawns and corn. Toss to combine. Place chorizo and corn (leave prawns in bowl) on prepared tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until corn is tender and chorizo is crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine aioli, lime juice, chilli and parsley in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill on high. Place prawns on corn mixture. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until prawns are cooked through.
- Drizzle prawn mixture with a little aioli mixture. Sprinkle with extra parsley and extra chilli. Serve with bread and remaining aioli mixture.
Nutritions of Crispy Chorizo, Corn And Prawn Tray Bake Recipe
fatContent: 815.946 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 47.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 215 milligrams cholesterol