Chargrilled Beef And Sweet Potato With ChimichurriBy Weight Watchers On Jul 23, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled beef and sweet potato with chimichurri step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled beef and sweet potato with chimichurri you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Chimichurri, a hot Argentinian version of pesto made with herbs, garlic and chilli, pairs perfectly with beef and sweet potato.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Beef And Sweet Potato With Chimichurri
- 900g orange sweet potato (kumara)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander leaves and stems
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- 2 x 220g lean beef sirloin steaks, fat trimmed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups (90g) mixed salad leaves
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Beef And Sweet Potato With Chimichurri
- Place sweet potato on a plate lined with paper towel. Microwave on High (100%) for 5 minutes or until just tender. Set aside to cool slightly. Cut into 5mm-thick slices.
- Meanwhile, process parsley, coriander, garlic, oil, vinegar, oregano and chilli flakes in a small food processor until smooth. Season chimichurri with pepper.
- Preheat a large chargrill or barbecue over medium-high heat. Lightly spray each side of sweet potato with oil. Cook for 2u20133 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Lightly spray steaks with oil and season with pepper. Cook for 3u20134 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover steaks with foil and set aside to rest for 3 minutes before thickly slicing.
- Divide sweet potato, tomatoes and salad leaves among serving plates. Top with steak and chimichurri to serve.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Beef And Sweet Potato With Chimichurri