Prawns With Romesco DipBy Michelle Southan On Jul 22, 2020
Cooking Prawns with romesco dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawns with romesco dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For simple, think seafood! Once peeled, cooked prawns are ready to dunk in the Spanishstyle capsicum and garlic sauce.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawns With Romesco Dip
- 60g (1/3 cup) blanched almonds
- 150g bought chargrilled capsicum, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 125g (1/2 cup) bought aioli (see note)
- 3kg cooked prawns, peeled leaving tails intact
The instruction how to make Prawns With Romesco Dip
- Process the almonds in a food processor until finely chopped. add the capsicum and paprika, and process until a smooth paste forms.
- Transfer the almond mixture to a bowl and stir in the aioli. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the prawns with the sauce and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Prawns With Romesco Dip
fatContent: 309.027 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 51 grams protein
sodiumContent: 369 milligrams cholesterol