Barbequed OctopusBy Christine Sheppard On Jul 22, 2020
Cooking Barbequed octopus step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Barbequed octopus you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fresh coriander, garlic and lime bring out the best in this succulent and aromatic octopus dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Barbequed Octopus
- 1kg cleaned baby octopus
- 1/3 (80ml) cup olive oil
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped leaves and stems
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Rocket leaves to serve, optional
The instruction how to make Barbequed Octopus
- Combine octopus in a large bowl with oil, rind and juice, coriander, sugar and garlic. Grind over some salt and lots of freshly ground pepper. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight.
- Preheat and lightly grease a chargrill pan or barbeque flat plate. Cook the octopus in batches for 5-10 mins, or until pinkish in colour and the tentacles have curled.
- Serve on a bed of rocket leaves and extra lime wedges.
Nutritions of Barbequed Octopus
fatContent: 258.837 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
Tags : barbecue, grill, quick, summer, spring, salad, dinner party, dinner, lunch, rocket, condiment, sugar, coriander, lime, seafood, octopus, calamari, main, mains, easy, simple, everyday, kid friendly,
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon