Beef SatayBy Michelle Noerianto On Jul 21, 2020
Cooking Beef satay step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beef satay you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Marinated in garlic, ginger and sweet soy sauce, these beef skewers have serious flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beef Satay
- 3 French shallots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 2 (about 800g) beef rump steaks, cut into 5mm-thick strips
- Ground white pepper
- 80ml (1/3 cup) kecap manis
- 250ml can Satay Sauce, warmed, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef Satay
- Blend the shallot, garlic, ginger, turmeric and sambal oelek in a blender until a smooth paste forms. Transfer to a bowl. Add beef and toss to coat. Season with salt and white pepper. Stir in the kecap manis. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Thread beef onto 24 soaked bamboo skewers. Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Cook half the skewers for 2 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a serving platter. Cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining skewers. Serve with the satay sauce.
Nutritions of Beef Satay
fatContent: 211.515 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein