Vitello TonnatoBy Gemma Luongo On Jul 21, 2020
Cooking Vitello tonnato step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vitello tonnato you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For cold cuts with cred, try this classic Italian dish of roast veal with garlic mayo spiked with anchovy, tuna and capers.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vitello Tonnato
- 800g veal mini roast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 125g (1/2 cup) aioli
- 95g can tuna in oil, drained
- 5 anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, rinsed
- Fresh continental parsley leaves, to serve
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Vitello Tonnato
- Preheat oven to 180u00baC. Drizzle veal with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes for medium. Set aside to cool. Remove the string and discard. Wrap in plastic wrap. Place in fridge to chill.
- Process the aioli, tuna, anchovy and lemon juice in a food processor until smooth. Stir in the water. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice veal. Sprinkle with capers and parsley. Serve with sauce and crusty bread.
Nutritions of Vitello Tonnato
fatContent: 290.624 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 24 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : spring, summer, dinner party, bread, meat, anchovies, starter, appetiser, entrée, finger food, canned tuna, veal, olive oil, picnic, roast, italian, italian veal, veal recipe, how to cook tonnato, picnic recipe, entr,
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon