Lemon Roasted Drumsticks With Zucchini SaladBy Heidi Flett On Jul 20, 2020
Cooking Lemon roasted drumsticks with zucchini salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemon roasted drumsticks with zucchini salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Scented with garlic and lemon thyme, this chicken roast is a peoplepleaser, and right on budget, too.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemon Roasted Drumsticks With Zucchini Salad
- 2 lemons
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon thyme
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce, coarsely shredded
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons bought ranch dressing
The instruction how to make Lemon Roasted Drumsticks With Zucchini Salad
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0c. Finely grate the rind of the lemons. Halve and juice the lemons. Place the lemon rind, lemon juice, chicken, onion, oil, garlic and lemon thyme in a large baking dish. toss to combine. Cover the dish with foil and roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil, turn the chicken and roast for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Place the lettuce, zucchini, parsley and parmesan in a bowl. Drizzle over the ranch dressing and toss to combine. serve with the chicken.
Nutritions of Lemon Roasted Drumsticks With Zucchini Salad
fatContent: 428.049 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 151 milligrams cholesterol