Marinated Chicken SkewersBy Kim Meredith On Jul 20, 2020
Cooking Marinated chicken skewers step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Marinated chicken skewers you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Flavoured with rosemary and garlic, these lightly marinated lowfat skewers are ready in a matter of minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Marinated Chicken Skewers
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 fresh red birdseye chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (about 550g) chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 green zucchini, ends trimmed
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- Steamed rice, to serve (see notes)
The instruction how to make Marinated Chicken Skewers
- Combine the rosemary, garlic, chilli, lemon rind and half the oil in a medium glass or ceramic dish. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice the zucchini lengthways into thin ribbons. Alternately thread the zucchini, chicken and tomatoes evenly among skewers.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on medium-low. Cook chicken skewers on preheated grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat. Divide rice among plates. Top with chicken skewers and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Marinated Chicken Skewers
fatContent: 213.905 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein