Spice-roasted BeetrootBy Kim Coverdale On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking Spice-roasted beetroot step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spice-roasted beetroot you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Beetroot, spiced with garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander and chilli, is taken to a whole other level in this sensational side dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spice-roasted Beetroot
- 2 (300g each) trimmed beetroot, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon MasterFoodsu00ae Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Spice-roasted Beetroot
- Preheat over to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a small roasting pan with baking paper.
- Cut beetroot into 3cm cubes. Place in prepared pan. Add garlic, cumin, paprika, salt, coriander, chilli and oil. Season with pepper. Toss well to coat. Roast, turning beetroot halfway through, for 30 minutes or until just tender. Set aside to cool completely.
- Place beetroot in an airtight container. Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Nutritions of Spice-roasted Beetroot
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon