Rendang Curry PasteBy Michelle Southan On Oct 29, 2020
Cooking Rendang curry paste step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rendang curry paste you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Turn up the heat with our version of this fiery curry paste from Indonesia. Its slightly less hot but still has lots of fresh chilli.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rendang Curry Paste
- 1 brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 long fresh red chillies, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 3 small fresh red chillies, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 stem lemon grass, pale section only, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons tamarind puree
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
The instruction how to make Rendang Curry Paste
- Blend the onion, combined chilli, lemon grass, garlic, tamarind puree, ginger, coriander, cumin, turmeric and salt in a blender until a smooth paste forms.
Nutritions of Rendang Curry Paste